PROFESSIONAL MUSIC INSTRUCTIONusing The Mesenberg Method:
-Live Interactive Skype Lessons(includes personalized Live One-Hour Sessions, supplemental to the book(s) you choose,20% off Jam Tracks, opportunities to participate in our Online Student Showcase) -Lesson Subscriptions(includes Monthly Video Lessons and Newsletter, supplemental to the book(s) you choose, 20% off Jam Tracks,opportunities to participate in ourOnline Student Showcase)
How to Sign Up:
Skype Student Rates:
Applying THE METHOD
Aaron Mesenberg teaches guitar, bass guitar, and drums at all skill levels and in all styles (beginner to advanced). Mr. Mesenberg (or Mr. Aaron, as some students call him) also teaches mandolin, ukulele, guitalele, vihuela, guitarrón and beginning piano, as well.
Angela Mesenberg is the vocal instructor for the Mesenberg Method Mobile Music Academy.
The Mesenberg Method approach to instruction gives each student information they can easily understand and apply to their practice, along with the encouragement to help inspire them to practice. This method helps students to achieve on-going skill-developing results that motivate each student to continue to learn.
The Mesenberg's original method of instruction helps with fundamental skill development for each student while encouraging creativity and allowing students to grow in their own direction at a comfortable rate. The Mesenberg Method sets incremental goals for each student to achieve. The skills obtained through the accomplishment of these goals can be quite encouraging and rewarding to the student.
In addition, the Mesenberg Method offers students the opportunity to apply the skills achieved through the completion of these goals, to the learning of existing songs, or styles of music the student is interested in learning at his/her current skill level.
Students of the Mesenberg Method develop the ability to create music (improvising, writing songs).
Each student makes enjoyable progress, develops a strong fundamental root, and reinforces skills that they may also apply in the way they choose. Nearly 30 years of experience with countless music students has proven that this method is highly functional, inspirational and fun all at the same time.
LESSONS on SKYPE
CONVENIENCE, COMFORT & AFFORDABILITY
The advantages of Skype lessons are numerous. The first obvious benefit is that the student can receive private tutoring from a professional instructor while safe in their own home or comfortable location.
Another significant value of Skype lessons is the time and money saved on traveling to and from weekly lessons. Additionally, the overhead cost of maintaining lesson studios is what has raised the rates of so many professional instructors, so it is a great benefit to the student to have the option of these interactive, online lessons as an alternative.
Mesenberg Method Skype students may also receive curriculum to supplement their weekly live lessons, including: lesson books, personalized lesson plans, audio & video practice resources (e.g., jam tracks for book exercises, vocal exercises, practice routines, and custom cover song practice tracks at increasing tempos).
To summarize, with the Mesenberg Method via Skype you receive a great value, at home comfort & security, professional music education, and yet all of the interactive learning and encouragement of conventional style guitar lessons is still included in these online video lessons.
- All payments are made via PayPal
- Payments for drop-in lessons can be made at any time. Drop-in students may pay for 1, 3, 5 or 10 lessons at a time. Drop-in lessons are scheduled one at a time, based on available lesson times for each week.
- Monthly lesson payments are to be made before the first lesson of the month.
- Semesterly payment is first made at the time of scheduling, and then the first week of the 7th month after each previous payment
- Scheduled Lessons may be cancelled no less than 24 hours before the lesson time to receive a make-up lesson. Make-up lessons may be scheduled for canceled lessons during the week of the missed lesson only, based on availability. There are no refunds for missed lessons.
- If the instructor is unable to attend a lesson, a make-up lesson may be scheduled any time during the month of the missed lesson. If availability does not allow for rescheduling an instructor cancelled lesson, then a rebate for the missed lesson will be taken off of the next payment.